- 13MP primary camera with auto mode, beauty face, continuous shot, interval shot, panorama mode and 5MP front facing camera with palm gesture selfie and 120 degree selfie mode
- 13.86 centimeters (5.5-inch) TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels HD display
- Andorid v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Details
The imaging section is handled by a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, which features many photo modes such as beauty face, interval shot, panorama, etc. The camera can record videos up to full-HD resolution. The camera delivers the same performance as the camera on Galaxy On7 as there is no significant change in the camera hardware. The selfie department is handled by a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter, it can take 120° wide images to capture more area, the front-facing camera also features gesture shots and beatification modes. It can record videos up to full-HD resolution.
The Galaxy On7 Pro comes with an upgrade in the processing department with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC, consisting of four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.2GHz, coupled with Adreno 306 GPU to handle gaming. The upgraded chipset shows a performance bump in day to day usage, as well as in gaming section, by delivering smoother graphics. The device can handle multitasking with ease as there is 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM which is an upgrade over the 1.5GB of RAM on Galaxy On7. The internal storage has also been bumped to 16GB opposed to the 8GB on the Galaxy On7 . The internal storage can further be expanded to 128GB via microSD card. Overall the device delivers fast performance considering the price tag the device comes with.
The Galaxy On7 Pro comes with a host of connectivity options, such as dual-SIM option with 4G LTE connectivity on both the SIM cards at the same time. Other connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS and a microUSB port with USB OTG support.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Specifications DESIGN AND BUILD Dimensions 5.9×3.0x0.3 inches Weight 172 grams SOFTWARE Operating System Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) DISPLAY Resolution 720×1280 pixels Display Type TFT Size (in inches) 5.5 Pixel Density 218 pixels per inch (ppi) Touchscreen type Capacitive Color Reproduction 16M Colors Screen to body percentage 70.3 % CAMERA Rear Flash Yes Selfie Flash No Primary 13 M.Pixels Front 5 M.Pixels Video Yes STORAGE Internal 16GB RAM 2GB Expandable MicroSD, 128GB BATTERY Type Li-Ion Capacity 3000 mAh Turbo Charge No CONNECTIVITY Bluetooth v4.1 Wi-Fi Yes 3G Yes USB Micro USB v2.0 Voice Over LTE (VoLTE) Yes 2G Yes 4G Yes SIM Configuration Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) GPS Yes NFC Chipset No Infrared No PROCESSOR Variant Snapdragon 410 Architecture Cortex-A53 No of Cores 4 (Quad Core) Frequency 1.2 GHz Make Qualcomm GPU Adreno 306 SENSORS Proximity Yes Accelerometer Yes Gyroscope No Ambient Light No Fingerprint sensor No SOUND Loudspeaker Yes Headphones Yes
Nikon has taken their flagship D5 DSLR and most of its high-end features and distilled all of this into a smaller, but still very durable metal body. The full-frame sensor is replaced by an 20.9MP APS-C sized chip
- Good Stuff
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box
- Added features like Ultra Data Saving mode and S bike mode
- Large 3,000 mAh battery gives more than a day’s power.
- Bad Stuff
- Quad-core processor has average performance
- Missing ambient light sensor
- No Gorilla Glass protection